1. My prices differ based on where they ship and if I ship them. Convention items are cheaper because they are bought at the table and I don’t have to worry about S&H. But if I ship it, you have to pay the S&H.
If you’re international, let’s talk, I do ship, it’s just higher and it fluctuates depending on where you live. I no longer feel comfortable having a flat rate for international - it often leaves me short, and some places like Canada and Sweden are cheaper for me than the U.K. or Germany.
2. A NON-REFUNDABLE DOWNPAYMENT must be made before I begin the item. It will be subtracted from the total price, but this is to cover materials. Please have the money set to the side before you order from me. You are welcome to pay in full at the beginning if you prefer, and it would be best to pay in full with cheap/small items.
3. PayPal payments only.
4. I can decline a commission at any time.
5. Prices vary with custom items. The price of materials, the S&H, and labor are all very relative to this, as well as the complexity of the item. I will run a price by you when you inquire if I accept, and you can decide if you still want to commission me after that.
6. No refunds—I try my best with the product at hand (and if there is some issue with it, I’d like to know), but I cannot control what happens in the mail. I do my best to make sure things ship safely (packages not getting wet, et cetera).
7. An item can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 months to make. Please be patient.
If you want to see what I can do with custom pieces, please feel free to browse my tumblr (mcalhen-creations), deviantart (mcalhen), or FB page (MCalhen Creations)! (:
My contact email is MushyKHendricks@hotmail.com (different from my PayPal email!) so feel free to email me at anytime!
Regular turtle: $12/each (with U.S. S&H included in price)
Sea turtle: $20/each (includes U.S. S&H price)
Mini octopus (including U.S. S&H): $8/each
Miniature Squid (including U.S. S&H): $8/each
Free pattern available here
Piglet (including U.S. S&H): $12/each
Mini Seahorse (including U.S. S&H): $8/each
Teddy-bear style Rabbits (including U.S. S&H): $17/each
Quickie from Tales of Eternia (including U.S. S&H): $20/each
Octopus Base (including U.S. S&H) = $15/each
Gear around eye (one gear) = +$1/each
Stovepipe hat = +$2
Goggles = +$1
Moustache = +$1
Bird (Parakeet style) (including U.S. S&H) = $14/each
*If you can’t make it yourself or get someone to make it for you, I will take commissions on these items. (:
Mudkip (Pokémon) = Pattern
Cherry Blossom Applique = Cherry Blossom
Navi (Legend of Zelda) = Navi Pattern
Sometimes I also will hold giveaways or contests, depending on my funds. The more commissions I receive, the more likely I am to hold them, since this is how I make a living. Thank you so kindly if you reblog my information!
I am also an author, I have a story, Perdition, available on createspace: Perdition
ON PRICE CHANGES
Sea turtles are now more expensive because they take me a long time and use up more yarn than what they were priced for. The increase was an unfortunate necessity.